Monday, January 24, 2011

Tents and a big boy bed!!


Spencer is now in a BIG BOY BED!!!! He loves it he is so very excited about it. He has slept in the big bed for 4 nights now and has only fallen out twice. What a big boy. He gets so excited when we put him in the bed. Spencer is growing so fast. He is now 19 months old. He loves trains, cars and Buzz light year. He is very much a boy. next we will be working on the potty training thing. well we will wait a little bit on that.

Emma is in love with tents. So we have been making lots of tents lately. She has a blast and I get to clean up the mess. oh how exciting!! She also loves to pose for pictures. I just can't believe how fast they are growing.
I am so glad that I am able to stay home with my kids and enjoy their lives with them. I would hate to miss any of it!!

1 comment:

Alida B. said...

Your children are so cute. I'm happy when you blog Kimmy. You really should do it more often :)