Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 Months Later!





Wow its crazy how time fly's!!! Spencer is 4 Months old today! Amazing! He is growing like a weed. He is starting to roll over. You can see the wheels in his little head turning. He play with his toy and will give a you a huge smile when you talk to him. And he LOVES his thumb. Yes folks you heard me right I have a thumb sucker. And He loves every moment of it!! I sure Love him he is so handsome! Just take a look.


His Sister loves him so much!! He lights up when he see's her. Its so sweet!!

My Future Baseball Player!!
I love my kids I don't think I could ask for anything better in life than my family!!

5 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Your kids are adorable! Could they both look any more like you? I can't believe how big Spencer is. He's so cute!

Alida B. said...

Spencer & Emma are so adorable. I love his hair!! And those cute chubby cheeks....adorable babies Kim! :)

Tanya said...

Kim I love these pictures. Spencer is getting so big. It will not be too long before Allan and Spencer are running around together. We will not be able to catch them.

Jenny said...

What a handsome boy! Remember he is saved for Megan!

Sarah said...

So cute... Looks like Emma loves being a big sis!!!