Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spencer


Well, here he is our newest member of the family!!!! Spencer Gordon Hartman. He arrived on Monday June 22, 2009 @ 8:35 am. I was induced Sunday night @ 11:30pm. I wasn't very excited about that but, we went and it worked. Once I started to dilate and my water broke, It went fast. When the doctor came in I was already a plus 3 and so I pushed about 2-3 times and he was out! It was fast. He was 8 lbs and 20 1/4 inch long. With lots of hair. And we sure do love him!!!






5 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Is he the cutest baby ever! Congrats Kimmy and good job!

Alida B. said...

Congrats on the new addition! Love the pics! Boys are so much fun. :)

The Favorite said...

You are amazing! He is one good lookin' little man. Great work!
You all look very happy. Hopefully you can get some sleep.

Melissa said...

He is so darling- I love it! You look so amazing- I know I told you on facebook, but I love it so much! You have the sweetest little family!

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous that you were induced and it worked! LOL

I agree with Alida, boys are tons of fun. You'll love having a boy!!! Congrats again!!