Thursday, May 28, 2009

Storybook love


Emma Loves here kittens. Yesterday afternoon she decided to go out side and read to Maci. Maci sat there for a long time and let Emma read to her. It was the cutest thing ever.
These cats are so good to Emma. They must really love her because she is quite ruff with them. but they let her and don't ever really get mad. I am amazed!! That was the excitement of our day. It was a Hot and humid day. And I was miserable. I am so glad I am almost done. I don't think I could make it to Aug. or Sep. It's just too hot!!!! Plus I can't wait to see my little Spencer!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh that is so cute- I love that she was reading the cat books. How cute. She loves cats just like you did as a kid- tigger- was that your cat? She looks adorable! Hope you survive the summer and these last few days! YEAH!