Friday, May 15, 2009

It's been a while!!

Hey my Friends!! Well I thought today I would blog!! A lot has happened in just a couple months. In Jan. you know that we found out that we were having a boy. Emma moved in to a big bed. And loves it. In Feb. I flew out to Utah for a week. My cousin Jamie came and stayed with us for 2 1/2 months. That was fun, hard, and good learning experience. We love Jamie but, are glad to have our home back just to ourselves! March we potty trained Emma she is doing great sleeps through the night. We have a few accidents but nothing major. I can't complain. Also Emma turned two March 30. We had a small party. And we had he two year pictures taken.




Is she not the cutest thing ever!!! We sure love her, even if she drives me crazy sometimes. It's always mommy's turn. We had another ultrasound as well, He's still a boy.




That's my cute Spencer. we can't wait to see him. Let's see April I guess comes next. I made Emma a pretty blue Easter dress. And well she loves it. We had to fight to get it off her. Sop I made another dress this time yellow. Well we couldn't get that dress off her either so I made two more. That's all she will wear. Shes like her mom. All I ever wanted to wear was dresses.






Easter morning. I was taking a shower and while doing so, she found her Easter basket. And that's all she wanted was chocolate after that. she made a mess. :) And now May, Things are going well. Jay is playing ball and Emma loves watching Beauty and the Beast. And I am getting fatter by the minute. I am so excited. I love my family. Everything is well here in Frankiln.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh she is SUCH a doll!! I love those pictures! They are so so cute. She is such a little kim- so blond and beautiful. And I'm glad she loves chocolate- smart girl! Can't wait to see that little boy soon!

JoandDoug said...

What cute pictures of you as a little girl. Oh wait... I can't believe how adorable Emma is. Good job on the dresses too. Totally adorable. Jeffy is getting married Oct 10 (10/10) at 10 am in the Draper Temple. Can you believe he's that old! I told him the other night that it was weird for me. He didn't think so. We're way excited for him though! Lexie is the absolute cutest! We're luck to have her join the fam. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!