Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun in the sun!!



Well today we decided to play out side. Jay wanted to wash the cars. So while he started that I ran in to a yard sale and got some clothes for Baby Spencer. I love yard sales. Emma came with me. When we got back I wanted to get Emma's pool out. Which was perfect jay washed cars and I played with Emma in the pool!! The water was really cold. Emma wasn't very excited at first because it was so cold.


Jay is such a good husband!! I Sure do love him!!!!!

I love her swim suit. She got it for her birthday. She looks so cute!! I just love my family. And yes there were a few pictures of me but, I am so not very good looking right now. I looked so big. I just couldn't upload a picture of me. Sorry :( But, I will soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Emma is getting so big!!!!! I haven't seen her is forever! And I have a baby you haven't even met yet! Crazy!!
I wanna see your preggy belly! It can't be worse than the picture Alida posted on FB of me 38 weeks pregnant standing next to her and Megan!!!! Not fair putting a pregnant lady next to those two!