Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If I had one wish!



If I had one wish, There is a lot I would consider. Like having all my bills paid, or having a big nice fancy car, or having a live in nanny who changes all the stinky diapers. Or a dish washer (no I don't have one, well if you ask Jay he would says he does Ha Ha) Maybe I would even wish that I lived by both families. But, no all I want is a big bath tub and a hour by my self. Needless to say that is one thing I don't have or will have probably for a long time. Jay was nice enough last night to take Emma down to the cabins so I could take a bath. And well I was only in my little tiny 1970's blue bath tub for about 15 min. before they got back. I know that is a long time for a mom to have time to herself. But, then when they got home both of them had to come and find me and tell me about all the deer they saw. (Jay is a big hunter.) This picture is our little humble, one and only bathroom.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for Kim blogging!!!!!!!! Now maybe I'll know what is going on in your life. I don't have a dishwasher either... or a tub big enough to relax in. So I totally know where you are coming from!!!

Melissa said...

I know what you mean! I love bubble baths and I wish I had a big jetted tub and an hour every night to use it. Our bathroom looks similar to yours but our decor is yucky- I'm hoping with our tax money this year (yes I'm already looking forward to it) we can re-do parts of the bathroom.