Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a big girl

My little Emma love suckers, and what a mess she makes, but with cute moments like this how can you deny her all the fun stickyness??
The love of a mom for her child is one no one knows until they are you own. My sister-in-law loves all of her kids but, with her littlest, little Annie she said how much she loves everything, even her poop. and that she could just eat it up.( I know that sounds so disgusting but now that I have my own I understand. ) I almost hate to see her grow, I know that one day soon she will come to me and say mom, I am getting married or going off to college. And my sticky sucker moments will only be memories and not messes to clean.

The moments in life that we love pass so quickly that sometimes we forget to cherish even the messy moments that we might not enjoy. we never know what tomorrow will bring.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hooray for Kim and your blog!! I am glad you are on facebook and I'm glad you added your blog! So fun! Emma is such a doll- she is getting so big! Do you mind if I put you on my links? Jo and Liza have blogs too and I'm sure they would let you add them as friends (unless you don't want to be their friend) Ha! So fun! Now we can keep in touch a LOT better!