Thursday, September 11, 2008

A morning of fun!!

Oh what a morning!!!



At least she still has her shoes on.


A morning or fun, well more of a morning of fit throwing. Emma and I got up this morning ate breakfast, watched some news, read some books, played all those fun things. Until I took her shoes off to change her diaper and put her clothes on. First of all she loves shoes, I don't know if that's a good thing at 17 months to love shoes. She already has a closet full and throws a fit if you take her shoes off. She has to have her shoes. When we go to the store she loves to look at the shoes and that's all she talks about, Shoes! But not only did I take her shoes off I took her pj's off and put on a cute white shirt and some pants and that did it. She cried and cried, so we took that outfit off, went and got another, tried to put that on. She cried and cried some more. So then we took that outfit off she ran around the house in her diaper and shoes. Finally I got her to put a dress on. She must take after her mom. When I was little all I wanted to wear was dresses. Shoes, dresses, ans only 17 months. I don't know if I'll make it though teenage years if it's already this bad with shoes and clothes. :)

3 comments:

Alida B. said...

Oh boy have I had those mornings before!! With 3 girls...eek...I shudder at the thought. We have a daily tantrum do to clothes selection in my house if it's not one child it's the other.

Girls are fun though huh? Especially when they actually let you dress them up in cute little outfits.

Sarah said...

Girls aren't the only ones who do that!!!! Talan FREAKED OUT when we had to buy him new shoes this year. Every time we went to the shoe store he would throw a HUGE HUGE fit while we held him down trying to get new shoes on him. And then it took us WEEKS to get him to actually wear the ones we bought. He just really liked his old pair. He still takes the new ones off as soon as he is out of our sight. LOL

Melissa said...

Oh poor girl. That is SO funny about shoes. That is why I'm glad I don't have any girls because I know we would go bankrupt fast. Too many cute girly things.